Sunday, January 18, 2009

Start of a new week

So friday was a little naughty, ended up not going to the gym and going to the pub instead! Only had 2 low carb beers (I know still not healthy...) and came home, and ended up going to bed at 9 haha.
Saturday we went to westfeild the entire day, from about 12-5. Had a salad for dinner and just relaxed all night with Matt.
Sunday I had a personal training session booked, when I got there at 2 the trainer wasnt there and didnt turn up! How unprofessional is that? The girl at the desk said he must be sick or something - hello? Not good enough? So anyways its booked in for tomorrow at 5:30 with someone else. I worked out anyways, but not for all that long cause I was kinda in a bad mood.
So today I had to get up at 5:30 for an early start at work, it was absolutly crazy and I was literally run off my feet until 1:30, had nothing but a cup of coffee with skim milk and splenda in it until then. So I made a nice big salad with nothing bad in it and fat free dressing, then walked to the gym and worked out for an hour and then came home, did 25 minutes on wii fit, walked back to parramatta and went to a job interview I had.
So thats 80 minutes of walking, not to mention the walking I did while working on my feet all morning, then the wii fit. I was tempted to go back to the gym for a yoga class but I forgot my soapies are back tonight!! haha im sooo excited.
So I got 3 new pairs of yoga pants, a pedometer and some more healthy food supplies. I switched from full fat - to low fat - to skim milk now. Regular sugar to splenda, and trying my absolute hardest to stay away from carbs. So hopefully I can report a better weight loss this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment